Monday, January 4, 2010

The night before Christmas... again.



and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring


except for the boys' mouse...err rat.

The stockings were placed on the floor with great care;
evision a chimney it would go perfect there.


The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads;
Sugar plums, dinosaurs and barbies that is.




blah, blah, blah... yadda yadda
Hey! Look at all the goodies Santa brought!
Thankyou Santa!!

4 comments:

  1. I love Christmas morning! I love seeing the stuff untouched, just how Santa left it. I would stay up all night long, more out of not being able to sleep, and sneak down before all of the other kids to see what Santa brought before anyone touched anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all and to ALL a good night.
    And I loved your little change about the stockings. Didn't Clement Moore realize that we don't ALL have fireplaces?!?

    tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh darnit you cut the poem short! i thought you were going to have pictures for the whole thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that... I got to the Ma in her kerchief and I in my hat... and I thought... how do I possibly represent that?? lol So I gave up!

    ReplyDelete