Friday, January 8, 2010

How to make a perfect snow angel.

First:

Snow~ Preferably white.


Proper snow apparel:

Hat- Check
Gloves- Check
Camoflage snow pants- Check
(I wonder if the makers of these snow pants realize to be camoflaged in snow, they should be white.)

Proper snow angel form:


In

and

out


Very nice.
Everyone... let's practice your form.


Beautiful



Well done.



ummm... close :)

For the advanced students:

Synchronized snow angel making. Set to music of course!

Other winter activities:

Snow eating contest:

Last one to hit brain freeze wins!

Yes, Seth. I said brain freeze.
No, your brain will not really freeze! 
No, no... it's just an expression. You will be fine.
Oh alright....


Go drink some hot cocoa. That will help!



Bottoms up!

4 comments:

  1. hot chocolate sounds delicious right now! i have never made a snow angel!

    and what do you mean by 'preferably white'? what other color would snow be? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doth my eyes decieve me?? Never made a snow angel! My little california friend you are missing out. The snow could be yellow! Hence the reason I prefer white :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    I wonder if David has ever made a sand angel.
    It seems to me that the principle would be the same.

    I guess the only other thing I have to say is. . . .

    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sand angel....now that's an idea....


    Looks like some great winter fun!

    ReplyDelete