Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Christmas Miracle

On our faux Christmas morning the children awoke to a plethora of gifts under the tree. Likely more than they have had in the entire lives. The best part about it was that Santa really provided all of the goods. In other words, everything under our Christmas tree was not from me and I couldn't possible express enough gratitude. As the children unwrapped their various presents my mind kept drifting back to Christ and the sacrifice that he made for us. I couldn't be more grateful for my blessings. My children, my home, and the teachings of Christ that keep me moving forward on a daily basis.

Without further ado,

Here are some of my favorite pics of our Christmas Day!













6 comments:

  1. How cool! Seth got his SNUGGIE! Bless old Santa Claus, what a dear generous guy he is. wink wink
    I also must mention how much I love the last picture of little Sophie. Is that a brand new outfit she is sporting? I love the bows you put in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bows are courtesy of Grandma. The outfit from me. Isn't she just stylin? and of course you can see how happy/excited/ecstatic Seth was to get his snuggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are really cute, but you know that already. ; )

    Thanks for sharing the pictures with us too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That made me a little teary! =) Love ya Jen!

    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's freakin' awesome! We actually got a little surpise on our doorstep on Christmas Eve too. It's so wonderful when you know that others are thinking of you and your loves ones. So glad it was a great one. Your kids sure are cuties. :) I do have to say though that I am quite jealous of Seth's Snuggie. :) Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, you have the most beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete