Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Morning #1


Eli woke up ready to go!


His favorite toy was this green (his FAVORITE color) tractor that goes on its own and lights up.
Vroom Vroom!



My Dad's favorite toy was a remote control car that he bought himself. Until it tragically broke 3 minutes into the fun. Bad driving Pops!



Grandpa and Eli trying to get the toys out of the packaging.
I firmly believe that the toy companies package these items specifically to survive a nuclear blast.


There was ALOT of good stuff under that tree!


Eli's spot was right there next to Grandma.


My bestest brother ever stopped in for the festivities. We always have so much fun together. I really wish we could spend more time with him.


My dear mother insisted that they have a picture with their hats on for next years Christmas cards!
Guess I spoiled it.

Christmas at home was great. We had a wonderful time. I missed the kids alot but knew they were having so much fun with the other half of their family. Not so long ago, I was part of that family too. I know how much fun it is.  I am glad they got to go... but a part of my heart goes with them each time they walk out the door.

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. :)

    Isn't it good to have a bestest brother? I love mine.

    ReplyDelete