Saturday, January 2, 2010

The after-party.




Dipping chocolates. Mom hasn't actually dipped before~ she did... ummm... great :)
Nothing that a few chocolate sprinkles couldn't fix!! A few more go rounds and she will have it down I am sure. It took me 3 years before I could "write" on them.
Then we were off to look at the Christmas lights. The original plan was to go down to SLC and look at the lights at temple square but since it was only 12 degrees outside we opted for a closer alternative. 
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....


Hey... Eli!  Did you see that???

2 comments:

  1. I liked seeing the lights in Temple Square.

    I don't think we went to see any lights this year at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cold but it was fun! Nice Pic of me and dad..Send a copy to me for me to scrapbook.
    Mom in Utah

    ReplyDelete