Friday, January 1, 2010

The most delicious mess






After the kids left with their Dad (who made a surprise visit home from Kuwait). Eli and I drove to Utah to spend Christmas at my Moms. It's the first Christmas I have had at home since I graduated from High School.  Not that I haven't visited my parents. I do, often. I just haven't gotten to spend that time during Christmas.

So my Mom and I did some of our favorite Christmas activities! Shopping, baking,shopping and eating the things we baked!
 
                                  Eli was managed to frost one before getting on with the eating portion of the event!


                      I love the picture where you can see Granny in the back.  She inspected our cookies very closely and I was in SO much trouble when Eli and I ate the last two. *Note to self~ always check with Grams first before eating the last of anything!*
 
Our cookies were very detailed. Mom had a ton of cookie cutters. She wanted to use them all but I managed to narrow it down to just the Christmas ones.... save for a turkey that snuck in. 
 
Which I promptly turned into....


It was most enjoyable and tasty!


                                                           

2 comments: