Friday, January 15, 2010

Blissful dreams...

Out of all of my children, Eli is the one to always fall asleep in the middle of things.
Its just a matter of sitting still for a few seconds and he is out! 
Playing a game
Doing leg lifts.
Sitting with Isaac
Waiting for dinner
Sitting with mom
while attempting to accesorize.  The other night, as I was doing my nightly walk through to ensure all is well. I found Sophie and Eli snuggled together in Eli's bed. Eli was drooling into Sophie's eye! but how can you not say "ahhhh".

Sweet Dreams little Eli.

3 comments:

  1. boy it's lonely in here these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that, THAT is one super talented sleeper! If we ever meet in person I'm going to rub the top of his cute little head.
    Ya know?
    Maybe some of that talent will rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leg lift picture cracks me up! My sister had very strange sleep positions as well.

    ReplyDelete