Thursday, December 31, 2009

See ya later alligator


2010 Planner Inside Pages
Originally uploaded by Didee's Art Cupboard

I don't know what it is about seeing a clean fresh calendar on the wall that makes it feel as though my life has a rebirth of sorts. Maybe its that the little boxes have yet to be filled in, planned and organized. Maybe it because this year I really truly am starting over. Not that tomorrow will be miraculously different from today but I do have a sneaking suspicion that 2010 will far surpass the prior year in hopes and expectations.

There were so many things that happened in 2009 that I am ready to let go of. All the hurt and pain is behind me and gone~ never to be revisited again. Put them in my past and just let them lie. I handed them over to Christ and he has taken care of everything else. Now I am just waiting for the future to unfold and be sculpted through the creators hands.

I look forward with anticipation.

Welcome 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you! Love the Cherries. I think I'll have a cherry yogurt, I'm just that affected by them. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will be a good year for you and your children Jen. You are making your own good luck and that is the best kind.

    ReplyDelete