Thursday, December 3, 2009

At a loss:

I am constantly and fairly consistantly losing things. I try really hard to keep some semblance of organization. I really do~ but it seems as though all the plastic totes in the world cannot keep these things together.

1. my keys.

My keys are forever wandering away and getting lost. I bought a handy dandy key holder that I hung on the wall right next to the front door in an effort to persuade my keys to hang up there... but alas, my keys still manage to make there way to the toybox, the fridge and even in the laundry baskets.

2. my cord that loads pictures from the cell phone to the computer.

This one doesn't make any sense to me at all. The last place I used it was next to my computer, which is a laptop, but generally speaking stays in my bedroom. This isn't a widely used traveling component. Unlike my keys it stays fairly fixed. Without my cord thingy... I am left without photos for my fabulous posts.

Those are the two items that I lose most frequently. I also have been known to lose other important items. I think it is just part of my personality~ to lose things and then hunt them down. Maybe I was a detective in a past life.

Well, here's to another non-photo post.

4 comments:

  1. I never lose my keys because the only place I ever put them is in my purse and no where else. Unless. The only time I can't find them is if Don has taken them to drive my van. He has his own key for it of course but sometimes he finds it easier to just reach in my purse and take MINE. He btw, DOES lose keys.
    As for cords, I think there is some kind of chip the manufacturers put into ever type of cord no matter what it's for. That sneaky little chip gives the cords the ability to get up and walk to any other spot in the house they like. And since I think there is an ever so tiny streak of evil in every cord they not only walk around but they try to hide in the places you are the most unlikely to find them. Apparently being a cord must be a boring and thankless job, so they are given these little "ability" chips to keep them happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just do what i do and take pictures from the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are D papers? Disneyland papers? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm... yeah.. disneyland... for me... and my attorney. LOL

    ReplyDelete