Saturday, December 12, 2009

Operation Christmas



I had a little chat with myself last night. I'm trying to determine the cause of these Christmas Fizzles. I LOVE Christmas!

It may be that the severe cold has sucked the Christmas spirit right out of me... or maybe it is the lingering thought of knowing my kids will be gone (all but Eli) for Christmas this year~ either way I am determined to get my Christmas spirit back!

Hence, operation Christmas!

Today's list of Christmas to-do's:

Gingerbread houses.
Redo the lights on the Christmas tree.
Wrap some presents.
Make fudge.
drink eggnog.
and of course...
"the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

so we will be doing plenty of that as well.

and the Ward Christmas party is tonight~ I wonder what I signed up to bring.

2 comments:

  1. Well, yesterday, Don put up our tree and got out the rest of the Christmas decorations. I need to decorate the tree now, I've decided however that the only other thing I'm going to put out is the Nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no nativity! Isn't that just so sad. I do have a Joseph and Mary figurine set though which I use in lieu of. Someday I will invest in a glorious nativity like I want!

    ReplyDelete