Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Christmas Program



It's fun to think that my boys are going to the same grade school that I went to... and the same grade school that my Mom went to. The school programs always take me back to when I did square dancing in the school gym for our program. I had the floofiest pink dress.


Enough reminiscing. The boys did great!! I went to the dress rehearsal at 1:00 as well as the actual Program that night at 7.




Isaac made for a very handsome rudolph.




Before the show.





Seth is there in the middle with the red shirt on. Behind him in the yellow is his cousing Peyton.



Seth takes singing VERY seriously.

As a matter of fact. He took it so seriously that he made himself ill. I checked him out of school early to see if we could try to calm his nerved before the big show that night.


When it came time for Seth to be on stage~ I watched as all the other children filed onto the stage. No Seth. My eyes scanned the stage to see where he was at. Still nothing. They were about to begin when I spot him off stage right standing with the school principle. He sees me and gingerly steps up onto the risers. He looks at me and raises one finger. This is the signal that he will only be singing one song. The 4th graders are supposed to sing two. So I watch as Seth stands tight lipped for the entirety of the first song~ save be for the chorus when he just couldn't help himself! Then came song number two and he sang full gusto. Gotta love that kid. He did great.
Isaac was nothing more than the top half of a head with antlers. He was put in the very back of the risers because he is so tall. I had a very hard time getting any recognizable photos of him singing~ but I could hear him. He did fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment