Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You have got to be kidding...

Holy virus' batman!

I am so glad I canceled out little trip! We went to the Doctor for a third/ followed shortly by the fourth time in a week. I FINALLY got into a doctor that agreed to swab the whole family instead of just casually throwing out a diagnosis with nothing to back it up.

Here are the final results.... drum roll please!....................

We have:
Strep throat

Bronchitis

Two ear infections (each in separate children)

and the swine flu!

I think our weekend away would have been a complete bust :)

I also think we will be quarantined for at least another week!
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Good thing you didn't go on the trip! Bummer thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH !!! I feel like a terriable mother not being there to help! Know that I send my love and prayers your way. Good thing you are not going on the trip.. can you imagine! Hugs and kiss's to all !!!!Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will wish you not only luck but your sanity as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but if I went on my trip MOM-- I would be close enough for you to come take care of us! Yes, yes... I know... not enough face masks and bleach in the world :)

    David and Susan- Thank you... I will need it so so much!

    ReplyDelete