Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Chocolate Trivia...


I have not forgotten about my contest, just neglected it for awhile. The fact is that the household MUST be healthy before I can make the centers, let alone dip the chocolates. I refuse to poison my dear readers with contagious chocolates! So the contest will continue until~ guesstimating~ late November.



This means you must stay ever alert because if you miss just one question... than you are out of the game. New Readers... feel free to scroll on down to take a peak at the other questions. It is never too late to enter.



Question: How do we know Mozart loved chocolate?



E-mail your answers to me at my8isgr8@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. I found the answer I found the answer. This said in an annoying sing song way. You know like na na na na na, na na na na na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH susan, you braggy little thing you...he he.

    I will search out the answer to this puzzling question. I will, I will.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. he wrote about it in his opera 'cosi fan tutte'

    i can't believe it didnt take my answer earlier. i promise you i answered this, but i guess it didn't transmit!

    ReplyDelete