Monday, August 31, 2009

The Routine...

I think we have all finally settled down to our new school year routine.
I don't know why I was wasting my time attempting to sleep in during the summer. I love waking up to see the sun peek over the mountains. My house sits facing the East so it is perfect for watching the morning sunrise. At bedtime I watch the sunset from my bedroom window... that is... if I am not outside enjoying the cooler night air.




Thus far, the school year has been a breeze. I was a bit concerned about driving the kids to school every morning but it hasn't been too bad getting the little kidlets up and moving. Then, since we are up, dressed and ready for the day, I follow dropping the boys off by taking a walk around Jensen's Grove. It's really quite lovely.


School has been fantastic and I feel resolved in my decision to not switch schools. The transition has been an easy one for Seth and I am happy to report that Seth has come home with ZERO- 0 bald spots !! He has friends from last year, no reports of being bullied and the IEP was in place and ready to go from day one.

Here's to lengthy strides and phenomenal growth this year!

2 comments:

  1. I shouldn't have posted this... at dinner Seth and Isaac reported being bullied. Time to make my trip into the school so that it meets a timely demise. Ironically it is the same pesky little children that threw a rock and broke one of my windows during the last school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the school year is going so well. I hope the bully issue is resolved tomorrow so it can continue to go smoothly. =)

    -Mira

    ReplyDelete