Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Contest!!


......and more old school candy
Originally uploaded by World Have Your Say

Only those who have posted at least once previously are eligible to play. Sorry free floaters but with all due respect, I tried to give you a heads up :)

Here it is... the information I know you have all been dying to find out...

Name three books that I have read this summer... and e-mail me the answer. my8isgr8@gmail.com

Bonus points for my favorite quote (it will be a miracle if you can get it)!

The winner will recieve an array of non-meltable "old school" candies. I found a cute little store just outside of town that has a good variety of candies from the last couple of decades... I've just been looking for an excuse to buy it!!

Have at it and good luck!

Contest will end sometime this week.

2 comments:

  1. I see I have some research to do.....but I'm up for it! (I'll try to email you sometime tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i'm going to get to work on this one.

    ReplyDelete