Sunday, August 23, 2009

Moses, Moses, Moses…

In chapter one… I enjoy the part where satan tries to trick Moses into worshipping him. Isn't that just like satan. Tricky little devil!

But Moses was no fool. He could not be so easily persuaded.

Moses, being aware that satan had no glory surrounding him, stated; "Who art thou? For behold, I am a son of God, in the similitude of his Only Begotten; and where is thy glory, that I should worship thee? For behold, I could not look upon God, except his glory should come upon me, and I were transfigured before him. But I can look upon thee in the natural man. Is it not so, surely?"

Moses saw only darkness surrounding Satan.

This is where we need to draw similar conclusions. satan has his utmost intentions of enticing us with guile. The better we know satan and his intentions, the more apt we are to recognize when he is meddling in our lives.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment