Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mr. Man goes to school

The first day of school for any kid is an exciting day. It wasn't any different for Mr. Eli. He promptly arose in the morning and got dressed in his nicest outfit, his "sunday sweater" as he called it. All morning long he kept asking if it was time to leave yet. He had packed up his backpack with a few essential toys and was ready to go. Unfortunately for Eli, school doesn't start until noon. So he waited, and waited, and waited. He read his train book. He played with some cars. That clock was just not moving fast enough! At eleven o' clock, after getting the baby down for a nap (I'm babysitting), I let Eli know that it was time to tidy up. Only 30 more minutes before we could leave for school... but where was Eli? He didn't reply and I couldn't see him from where I was sitting when only moments prior he was precariously perched on the arm of the couch. I removed myself and the baby from the comfortable spot we had created on the couch to lay her down.

That's when I saw that Eli had overexcited himself so much that he had decided to take a nap.
When I woke him up, he was fresh and ready to go!!


He opened the door and peeked through until he saw his most beloved teachers. Miss Jennifer and Miss Jadi!

He stopped long enough for me to take a picture and then scampered to show off his cubby.
Good job Mister Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment