Thursday, September 30, 2010

Big pies, little pies, pies, pies, pies!

I am a fan of pies... but sometimes making a big ol' pie
1). is alot of work.
2). leaves me eating too much pie.

Yesterday I came across this FABULOUS site (which has since been bookmarked as a favorite) that has the perfect solution to my pie woes.


Now I can have perfect individual sized pies for myself, for my friends, for my kids... for EVERYONE! I also hear rumors that they are pretty easy to ship. There may be a contest in the foreseeable future.  :)

Upon making these I have realized two things... 1. open mouth jar is easier to work with... but regular is doable. 2. When making pumpkin pie.. you can't forget the eggs. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. funny, i had pie for breakfast this morning. really! lol

    ReplyDelete