Sunday, November 22, 2009

Softees Promotion...

I am going to take a moment of everyone's time and do a little promo.
I received information about this company from a Autism Group that I am part of. The deal was, they send out these t-shirts that are supposedly softer than most, have all flat seams on the inside, no tags and an extra wide neck at no cost to me~ and I would post a review on my blog.

For those of you that have children or know children with sensory issues- clothing can often become and irritant and occasionally a fight. Seth is no different in this area- other than he has learned to cope with it. While he complained a lot about it when he was younger... he does not complain much anymore. Except when it comes to his cute wool Gap sweater!

The T-shirt came packaged in this handy little bag! It was a nice added bonus.

The fabric was EXTREMELY soft. Seth said "oh, I like it" as he kept rubbing the shirt with his hands.
Then he put it on.

and he didn't take it off~ for three days :) He wore it underneath his regular t-shirts and it made a great undershirt.
The flat seams were great and caused him no irritation. My only complaint was that the wider neck made it look a little bit girly. As an undershirt however, I have no quams.

There~ bit done.
www.softclothing.net
www.softclothingblog.net
www.softsensoryworld.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment