Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So it is written... so it shall be


Divine Chocolate
Originally uploaded by Toonie52

I know you all have been just absolutely apprehensive about the winner of my lengthy contest!

I must say... it was close! You all answered my silly little questions and played my silly little games. I felt like a puppet master! I loved your candy grams~ I think that was my favorite part.

What it boiled down to was the answer for the pumpkin counting. My answer.....

32

Both Susan and David guessed 33. Which makes me think I missed one!!

So~ both of you win!! Congratulations.

and Lisa... no worries. I might just send an extra big box to Susan to compensate for your loss ;)

So now I need to know:
Mint, Orange, Lemon, Cherry, Carmel, Turtle, peanut cluster, raisin, peanut butter, and marshmallow. What do you absolutely not want and what do you want more of? Otherwise it will be a variety of my choosing.

8 comments:

  1. What?! I am the loser???? lol...totally okay :)

    I will most definitely mooch off Susan.

    Just wondering.....how many pumpkins did I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right Lisa! Like I plan to share? tee hee
    Ignore that Jen, of course I will share so go right ahead and send me as much extra as your heart desires.
    I don't like marshmallow, orange or COUGH/COUGH/nasty RAISIN. I do like mint and lemon, but my real favorites would be peanut butter, nuts, caramel and turtle. Thank you SO MUCH Jen!
    You should do a post showing everybody's Candy Grams. That would be a fun post to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, they are in the post below. Or at least one of the posts below.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got hungry and ate it on the way to the post office~ sorry. You now have to wait until I make some more. I guess since I have no knowledge of you address for mailing purposes it all works out in the end:)

    ReplyDelete