Monday, November 2, 2009

Day trip to SLC...


Friday was nuts! I had to take Ike into Primary Childrens in SLC.
Sadly Ike had to miss the Halloween parade at school... and I missed out on my favorite part of Halloween which is seeing them both in the Halloween parade at school.

Fortunately, Seth didn't mind and was being watched over by his Aunt Sarah and someone with eyeline kindly added Seth's Harry Potter trademark lighting bolt scar that I so daftly forgot. I believe it was Katie Johnson. Thanks Katie!!

So... Isaac and I made a date out of our little trip. A 3 hour drive there, and hour and a half at the hospital, an hour for lunch, 10 minutes at Mom's/ Grandma's, and a 3 hour drive back. Not too much time for fun stuff

(at PCMC)

but lunch....mmmmmm......




Isaac went for the Mac n' Cheese classic - while I splurged on the All American and 1/2 order of cheesy fries! It was worth every ounce and lb. of fat that I gained!
Thankyou Training Table
and thankyou Isaac for being such an awesome date!

3 comments:

  1. training table is still around? when the one in provo went out, i figured they all did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS awesome Jen. You know how much I love one on one time with my grandaughters. I also love it with my kids too. Both now when they are adults and back when they were young. It's so good for them to enjoy the feeling of being the only one in mom's spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Training Table! I haven't been there in years and years and years. Seriously, it's probably been since I was 10 or so. Yum!

    ReplyDelete