Friday, November 20, 2009

The Christmas List…


Seth has been telling me what to get him for Christmas for the last 10 months.

I have narrowed it down to this...

· A snuggie. He has been coveting one since he first saw it on an infomercial.

· An electric pencil sharpener. Seth says he would prefer one that is battery powered that he can put into his pocket. I told him if he wants it~ he would need to invent it.

· A book light. Lucky day~ it comes free with the purchase of a snuggie!

· A large pack of pens- ball point only.

· A word-search book.

Certainly not your typical 9 yr. old request.

When I questioned him why there were no toys on the list he simply said, “I will ask Santa for all the toys because I know we don’t have very much money.”

I know for certain that Santa will not fall short this year and I am extremely grateful.

4 comments:

  1. Jen, you're in luck on the pocket-sized-battery-powered-pencil sharpener. They have them at Walmart. In fact I even mentioned them in the pencil sharpening post I did on Shawn. They are right there in the pen, pencil and crayon aisle. They should be in several different colors and they already come with a battery. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is fabulous!! I must have missed reading that in your post- or forgotten. I will go look for it today. He will be in heaven!!

    Has anyone noticed that my post looks ridiculous when on internet explorer but fine on fire fox?? It's all crazy on mine. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they also make snuggies for dogs! your pup might like one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David! Why are you on the computer right now?? Aren't you missing the Amazing Race??

    ReplyDelete