Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time...

Holy Toledo... this week has been intense.

From Monday until now it has been non-stop~ Go, Go, Go.

I try to cherish Sunday's as a day of rest... but I doubt it will be such.

_________________________________
New Events:
Family-

I'm trying to decide whether or not to add a new member to our family. A doggie named Bella (bey-ah). My friend, Jeremy, brought her over and I accidentally fell in love. She's such a good dog. She was amazing with the kids. I know that it would be really good for Seth especially and really me too! Just not sure if I am ready for that responsibility. I would really like a running companion though.

Went to a wedding reception. Congratulations to Marcie and Daniel. Although Daniel is not officially a member of my family. He lived with us for over a year. To me this constitutes a close enough relationship to be in the family section:)

Eli and Sophie both have a spot in pre-school! They will start next week!

Grandma is out of the Extended Care center and living with my Sister. She is doing well. Still not sure if she will ever be able to live in her home again.

Church-

A member of the bishopric stopped by tonight. I got a new calling in the Primary. One I am sure to love. Unfortunately, he did not stop there. I also get the privilege of speaking in church next Sunday. The topic... Music and Dance.

Went to a lovely super Saturday today. I now have one less Christmas present to buy!

Work-

Planning and Zoning meeting this week~ All I have to say is ...ugghhh! Still working on it.

I did get a computer and a cell phone for my other "at home" job. Now I just have to figure out how to use the programs. Especially the cell phone!

School-
As of Sunday- I will have 2 weeks left before I am an official graduate. I have one project to finish and some paper work to get my diploma. Not too shabby!

________________________________
I could say more... but it would be a bore. (rhyme)

4 comments:

  1. Are you doing an online program or have you actually gone to a physical college? And what program are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No~ it's online. Paralegal program. I've been doing it for the last 3 years... so glad to be done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy. And may I say I am a tad bit jealous of your primary calling. Currently I serve in YW....but the Wednesday night commitment is a biggie. Well, I have a year down, so maybe in another year or two they'll move me back to primary....which I love. The best calling I have ever had is that of Primary Pianist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa- I just came from a YW calling and I agree with the midweek commitment being an issue. I had to take my kids with me each time. It was less than pleasant at times :) Primary is always the best. I had to laugh because the bishop was hesitant to call me there... being a single parent that runs a daycare p/t I guess he thought I would have had my fair share of kids during the week. I was able to set his mind at ease when I told him how I absolutely L.O.V.E primary.

    Best calling? Toss up between Nursery and Scouts.

    ReplyDelete