Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The last sunny day…

Idaho weather is dramatic.

It really doesn't fit. The people are all fairly laid back and easygoing…but the weather, not so much!


In other words… it snowed.


The high; 34 degrees.




Moving to Arizona or California or someplace warm and sunny with occasional bouts of "partly cloudy" has never been so much of an option.



Fortunately, yesterday we sent the sun off with a farewell to be remembered…








with a long walk off into the sunset.







And this morning we geared up for the cold.



4 comments:

  1. I will never get over just how fickle weather can be. To go from 78 and warm and balmy to 34 and snow all in the course of 24 hours, Gheesh. I sometimes have to wonder if Heavenly Father is letting a young apprentice be in charge of weather so he can put his mind to the more pressing problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much like when Mickey Mouse takes over for the sorcerer! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, I think we have quite a lot in common, plus I like your blog. So unless it would be a problem, I am taking the liberty of putting you on my list of favorite blogs on my sidebar. Let me know if I am being too presumptuous. I'm one of those better to beg for forgivness than ask for permission type people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo... that makes me feel special! Glad I could graduate to your list and happy to be there:) Guess I will know when you strongly oppose me when I fall from my glorified spot!

    ReplyDelete