Saturday, September 12, 2009

Road trip update...

Although it is good to aspire higher. Disneyland is just out of my reach. I settled instead for Wolf Creek, Utah. I am taking all the kids and along the way we will be stopping in Ogden to get our family pictures done by a dear friend that I have not seen in ages. http://www.bekahjeanphotography.com

I am sooo excited!!! Not only have we not done family pictures since Isaac was born, we have not taken a family vacation all summer long! Both are long overdue.

I am sad that we could not make it to enjoy the sun and the sand but I will enjoy the mountains and the crisp, clean air. I think this is an excellent way to celebrate my upcoming graduation!!

1 comment:

  1. I love getting family pictures done. Sounds like the perfect getaway!

    (the candy arrived. the girls are in heaven. me too. thanks!)

    ReplyDelete