Thursday, May 14, 2009

applause


applause-2
Originally uploaded by Multiple fragments of tissue

Yesterday I went onto Amazon and downloaded 26 free MP3 tunes for free. I chose them at random since I didn't want to wait for my computer to play the sample and because there was about 500 free songs to choose from. I knew none of the artists and didn't recognize any of the songs. I didn't have time to listen to them today so I am sitting here tonight listening to my random choices. I did pretty good. All except one song labeled as classical called Applause that is 3:20 long. Sounds okay right? Well, the title is fitting since it is nothing but applause for 3 minutes. Nothing more... no music... just applauding!

I have decided I am going to play it when I wake up in the morning. What a boost of confidence that will be, or maybe when I get the dishes done!

No comments:

Post a Comment