Monday, May 17, 2010

Little know facts... about me.

Due to technical difficulties... I still have no access to my pictures. Until I do~ my blog will be boring and mundane. Sorry.

In the meantime... for a bit of filler. Here are some more interesting tidbits I know you all are just dying to know about me.

I LOVE knicknames. If you don't have one~ I will give you one. If you already have one~ I will change it. The nicknames I give will change on a fairly regular basis. 

I have a thing for mustard. I once took a trip to San Fransisco. While I was there I took a ferry out to Alcatraz. On this ferry they had a man selling giant yummy pretzels. He gave a packet of mustard with it. Since that time I have been smearing mustard on almost everything. My favorite is a Philly Steak and Cheese with mustard. mmmmm... yummy!

I am a horrible dancer! I have no dance skills.  If you have ever seen the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine dances... it is a scary replica of what I can do on the dance floor. Nonetheless, I love dancing and do so whenever I can. I try not to injur myself or others while performing my mad dance skills.

When I was little I used to rub my hands through the granules of laundry detergent. I liked the way it felt and loved the way it smelt. Now I can't get enough of the laundry soap smell. If I could carry around a vile of laundry soap to smell througout the day I would be so content. Hmmm.... maybe that is something that could be arranged!

I love my life right now. It is so far from complex that I can actually call it simple! I am a big fan of that. I plan to keep it that way.

1 comment:

  1. my daughter Heidi is as much a nut about laundry detergent as you. I enjoy the smell of a good detergent myself, but it's not the main reason for me to buy a detergent like it can be for her.
    I use a lot of liquid Tide Total Care HE. Sadly it doesn't smell like much of anything. It does do a fairly good job though of keeping my clothing from fading, so i use it in spite of it's lack of good smells.

    ReplyDelete