Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear Readers

It has been brought to my attention that my blog is not nearly as entertaining as it once was. I KNOW! I came to this realization myself a few weeks ago.

I am currently suffering from mid-winter blahs. 

I am ready for spring, warmth, sunshine~ something that represents newness. Instead, I awake everyday to the half frozen yard and the cold air that makes me want to run back to my electrically heated bed.  I am stuck in the same routine everyday. Broken up only by the monotony of the variation of certain household chores. Whoo hoo~ I switched the routine and cleaned the bathroom today instead of tomorrow! 

Hopefully this blahse'ness will come to an end soon. I am yearning to start my garden!

4 comments:

  1. Was it that naughty David who suggested that to you? Shame on him. Seeing as how HIS blog is not ANY fun at all these days.

    tee hee

    I think a lot of us are feeling much the same btw. I really need to put up a new post but just can't get up the mental energy to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Bring on some sun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it would be fun to let the blame fall entirely on David~ it was not he, but my very own mother *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I guess I am to blame. Sorry! It's just that I so enjoy your writing. It always brings a smile to my day at work... when I am having the blahs. I can wait... spring is around the corner. Remember I love you and you will always be my bit of sunshine in my life!!!
    Mom in Utah

    ReplyDelete