Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday Session

Sunday my children were angels! No doubt the licorice, notebooks and new pencils helped them in their transformation. It was wonderful to have my quiet occupied children sit and listen to the words of the prophet. Conference was just what I needed and had the answers that I had been seeking. The talks of trials and tribulations strengthening who we are. Shaping what we are to become. The talk about picking up where you are and moving on. Ever stalwart.

I have lately become astutely aware that my life is much harder than it is likely meant to be. With faith in the Lord I have made some very big changes to remedy the situation. I have been working very hard the last four years, investing ever fiber of my being into something that is not reciprocated. It has affected me tremendously and I feel as though there are only parts of "me" left undamaged. Hopefully parts that are all salvageable.

With that being said, I carry on. Joyful, hopeful and looking ever forward to the day that I may return to my Father in Heaven.