Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving on up...

Yay! The day has finally arrived and I am resting cozy in my new 4200 sq. ft space. I call it a space because it is not really a house and definately too big to be classified as an apartment. Rather it is my new sanctuary. Really, it is. A 100 yr. old church building with the chapel as my new living room, kitchen, 5 bedrooms, a play room and one bathroom. The old baptismal font is where my new master bathroom resides and the pastors office now belongs to my husband. I love the space and despite it's emanse largity of space, it feels cozy. I have 5 stained glass windows, the largest being 12 ft tall by 7 ft wide.

Okay, so its not 100 percent complete but the truth of the matter is that while we have been renovating, I have been living in my Grandma's old house that I can't do a whole lot with. I was just ready to go... so go I did. The only drawback is that I still haven't finished moving ALL of my things and the clutch went out on the truck... again. Which makes pulling the trailer a little difficult. Hey, it's heavy alright!

Eventually, however and hopefully soon... we will be all the way moved. Then I will have the 30 yr. goal of decorating and rearranging furniture. I will be posting pics soon as soon as I find my cables to my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment