Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looking forward to summer?!?

So summer starts tomorrow and I am not sure if I should be excited or if I should order mad amounts of elephant traquilizer darts...

I actually am sad since Seth, Isaac and Sophie leave Saturday morning to go to DisneyLand with their Dad. Sophie hasn't been gone for this long and I always miss the boys when they are away. It really stinks because they will be gone for 2 weeks.

The good news is that it will really give me alot of one-on-one time with Eli (Meg and Bri will be with their mom for part of the time). I don't think it's fair that I should have to share my children, unfortunately that is what happens in a divorce.

We shaved Seth's head this week. When I say shaved, I mean 100% completely bald. He came home missing a large chunk of hair. His new way to show that he is nervous is by pulling his hair and he had had a really rough day at school. I was sad when it was getting shaved off but to be honest, he looks really super cute with it.

I had a good laugh when he was talking to Grandma Couch on the phone about his new hair cut. He was stating how he was nervous to go to school... he said "I'm afraid they will call me whitey." further on in the conversation Grandma says "oh, you'll be twins with Uncle Dee." (who shaves his head also) to which Seth replied, " oh, that's just creepy."

I know I promised pictures but the latest report on my camera cord is that it is in a "box... somewhere" which really doesn't narrow anything down for me since I have hundreds of boxes in my house right now. Someday, I promise I will post some more pics. Till then you will have to suffer through my meaningless rambling. Sorry:0(

No comments:

Post a Comment