Friday, June 25, 2010

Vacation

So I have been in Virginia for almost two weeks, however, my vacation did not officially start until yesterday when I came to my cousins. Today, the site seeing began... and what better way to start off a vacation than with a trip to the DC temple. Which was absolutely amazing. The trees are all green and lush and the temple- is a vast whiteness against all the green. I loved it!!!
We had Katie's kids (who I have fallen in love with btw). Aren't the twins just so cute. That is Greta and Sophie (left to right).

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you're having a good time. Now, I need to read if you're there to stay or just a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous temple! I only got a sneak peek at it once when we were driving past it on the freeway a few years back (while visiting DC), but it is one of the prettiest!

    ReplyDelete