Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sophie's earrings





Sophie came to me one day with the dangly earrings that I wore for Halloween saying "Momma, I wear these?" I explained to her that to wear these earrings you have to get holes poked into your ears and that it hurts really bad. Her response to this was








"I be brave Momma, I be brave!" How could I tell her no... so off we went to the store.

She picked out some sparkley pink earrings and they sat her down on the stool. She sat beaming from ear to ear. When they showed her the gun she got a bit nervous so she squeezed my hand. When the time came to put the earrings in she did not even flinch. She was so amazing! She proudly shows off her pretty little ears to anyone who wants to see them (and some that don't). What a cute little princess!!








No comments:

Post a Comment